5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about it

Aubie

Reaction score
I had a Rebel before, 2016 Mopar Edition, and I traded it in for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. While the JLUR is great I have missed having a truck and thought about buying the Gladiator. Though with kids I will need something with more room. I am looking at the Ram Big Horn "Built to Serve" since I am a veteran. Well I guess that is all for the intro, lol.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go for it! The BTS edition is spectacular, wish it would have been out when I bought my BigHorn in 2019. Thank you for your service!

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had a Rebel before, 2016 Mopar Edition, and I traded it in for a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. While the JLUR is great I have missed having a truck and thought about buying the Gladiator. Though with kids I will need something with more room. I am looking at the Ram Big Horn "Built to Serve" since I am a veteran. Well I guess that is all for the intro, lol.
I think if the Gladiator could be had with a Hemi for a reasonable price...I would get one. But I have a 2019 Bighorn and it's a very nice truck....just not as off road worthy as the Gladiator. I like my full size bed with the Quad cab though.

PicRR

Reaction score
Loving my Built to Serve. Go for it! There have been some issues (like with everything else) but love the truck. For more info, check the built to serve thread in the members trucks section. And,
thank you for your service.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you need it for off roading the Gladiator is going to destroy the Ram, especially if you get the Rubicon with all the bells and whistles. Otherwise, go with the Ram.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
BTS models are awesome. I’d say if you need the space do it. Trade in values are good right now.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
BTS models are awesome. I’d say if you need the space do it. Trade in values are good right now.

This. I did it for all of these reasons and haven’t looked back. Great truck. Thank you for your service.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread