5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Patriot Progress, because you know...Built To Serve Edition... in Patriot Blue

BransRam1

Reaction score
So this thread is just a bit of documentation of stuff I have done to it and a way to see the progress. So I had a 2019 Night Edition Ram in all Black and man did I like her. But I was in a horrible accident that completely totaled her. I skimped on a few things here and there to get into a Ram because they were such nice trucks, from the ride quality to the noise levels, and the interior sold me. It was 2WD, and a base 8" radio, still I sure was proud. This was Betty on the day I bought her
1st Day.jpg

And this is a picture of the Patriot on the day I brought it home:

20200920_132333.jpg
This one is 4WD, it's got the insane 12" Radio w/ the Alpine system, the LED headlights, the Ramboxes, and the BUG rails in the bed. Nice.

BransRam1

Reaction score
So I sold the running boards that came with the truck. And tinted my windows. Next I got some Nitto Ridge Grapplers. In my opinion those are some great tires. Nice rugged look and are disturbingly well mannered on pavement too. I mean like I couldn't tell a difference between these and the OEM tires. Plus they handle really well in rain and snow. I found these BMF wheels at a pretty good discount, don't really love the chrome. No offense if that's your jam. There just isn't any on my truck so it kind of looks out of place. I fully intend to Plasti Dip them at some point soon. Probably go with all black or a dark grey.

20201118_125743.jpg

HEMITKN

Reaction score
My first DODGE RAM was PATRIOT BLUE and I was a 24T PATRIOT MISSILE SYSTEMS OPER/MAINTER in the Army ;-)

Attachments

• 03 RAM BAD ***.JPG
    03 RAM BAD ***.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

BransRam1

Reaction score
So I went ahead and dipped the wheels. I think they work for the look I wanted. I also added some running boards, basically because my 9 yr old lil girl had a bit of a time getting in and out of the back seats. So these are "Ava Approved"... I'll get some better pics of this ol' guy when I wash it.
Dipped it.jpg
20210324_103826.jpg
20210324_103758.jpg

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Those wheels look absolutely killer. What did dipping run you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

BransRam1

Reaction score
Those wheels look absolutely killer. What did dipping run you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 Rattle Cans of Dip, about $5.50 per can. Sooo maybe $22.00, not a bad investment! hahah. I had a Jeep Wrangler and a Wagner sprayer, that I used to dip three different colors...soooo a total body dip is NOT out of the question here!

BransRam1

Reaction score
My LoMax Hard Professional Series Trifold Diamond Plate cover finally came in. Phew that was an ordeal. For some reason the company shipped it UPS Freight, and they wouldn't or couldn't drive the semi into our neighborhood so we had to meet at a Walmart parking lot but kept missing and/or the weather prevented delivery. I bet THAT looked shady AF. hahah. Anyway, clearly I'm not a fan of the chrome all over this cover BUT I was a fan of it being an open box return on sale for $235 down from a $1000. Not a bad deal people, especially when all it will take is a can of black spray paint to match it up to my blacked out look on my truck... 20210412_120636.jpg

BransRam1

Reaction score
And here it is painted and installed. I LOVE how low profile this top it. Wow it is barely there. I have a can leftover of bed liner paint that I may roll on if this spray on stuff doesn't even out. No big deal...

20210428_145332.jpg 20210428_145342.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread