5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big screen

goose2

Reaction score
I have the 12.1 big screen and so far like it. The only question I have is there a way to change the nav to be displayed when you start the truck without swiping from the favorites screen. I do not like the favorites screen on at start up instead as the actual nav screen.
Is there away to get the nav screen at start up instead of having to swipe to get it.
This is when it is in the split screen mode.

Gatornation9999

Reaction score
I have the 12.1 big screen and so far like it. The only question I have is there a way to change the nav to be displayed when you start the truck without swiping from the favorites screen. I do not like the favorites screen on at start up instead as the actual nav screen.
Is there away to get the nav screen at start up instead of having to swipe to get it.
You can try setting it to your preset I know the seat presets savor some info from the head unit. So choose Nav. Save seat preferences and then try that. Not sure if it’ll work

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, there’s not. We discussed this a bit like a year ago, but (to my knowledge) there was no solution found. I agree with you that the map would be better on startup.

goose2

Reaction score
Ya I don’t understand why they think your favorites are more important than just the nav screen on start up. I can’t think of any reason at all. Thanks for the posts.

PrISM

Reaction score
I'd like this as well. My default view is NAV above and media below and I always have to swipe to get the map on start up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online