5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thankful for 5thGenRams Forum!

Reaction score
Evening, folks! I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum, especially SilentBob, for all incredible information, insight and recommendations on Ram. I'm traveling to Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA on Friday/Saturday to upgrade to a '21 Limited from my '15 Ram (Quad Cab, V6) - needless to say I'm excited.

I look forward to soaking in all the information and providing almost no value in return :)

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Evening, folks! I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum, especially SilentBob, for all incredible information, insight and recommendations on Ram. I'm traveling to Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA on Friday/Saturday to upgrade to a '21 Limited from my '15 Ram (Quad Cab, V6) - needless to say I'm excited.

I look forward to soaking in all the information and providing almost no value in return :)
Maybe I'll see you there Saturday Morning!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Congrats. Post pics once you take possession!

Users who are viewing this thread