5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you 5th gen-ers!!!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU! As some of you may know I have a Youtube channel (if you didn’t, now you do!) where I fumble through installation How To videos for parts on my truck. This weekend I recently hit the 1,000 subscriber mark which is a pretty awesome milestone.

I started my channel a few years ago in the GM world then in January of 2020 made the switch to Ram. Two goals of my channel are 1. spend as much time in my garage doing projects and 2. hopefully provide some helpful information to someone somewhere either trying to make a decision on purchasing a part or installing it in their own garage. I know I have been spending tons of time in my garage and I hope some of you have gotten something out of my videos.

Since making the switch to Ram and starting to do projects with my Rebel, my subscriber-base and views skyrocketed (by my standards it was skyrocketing). I owe a lot of my new subscribers and some ideas for my new content to a lot of you on this forum so for that I am super appreciative. I am having an absolute blast with this truck and loving the conversations I have had with many of you.

That said, thank you again for having me around here, cheers all, and here's to more Rebel projects!

Users who are viewing this thread