5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TFL Ike Gauntlet 2019 - Ram vs. Chevy vs. Ford!

Gman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm actually impressed at how well the Limited 5.7L Hemi performed compared to the 6.2L GMC with the max tow pkg.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm actually impressed at how well the Limited 5.7L Hemi performed compared to the 6.2L GMC with the max tow pkg.

Yes me too, I would like the see the 5.3 GM motor tested as well since the 6.2 is only available in the top trims.

Zinger

Reaction score
While I of course love the outcome, two things that weren't well discussed that make me wonder a bit:

1. What happened to reporting the trans and oil Temps? When they did the Rebel towing test the oil got very hot, and it would have been good to know what they were since the Hemi was screaming the whole way up.

2. What is up with them not using a weight distributing hitch? They use one all the time. It's almost like they wanted to exaggerate the squat on the Chevy and the Ford.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All 3 trucks tow impressively well.

Ram really looks even better when I see it by the other 2. Interior looks great and comfortable got a long haul.

That Hemi Sound...and the best MPG...who would a thought.

Awesome

Users who are viewing this thread