5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing out my new limited with 22’s off road

Phoon

Reaction score
Nice garage! How does the limited interior compare to the XC90 and 7 series? It has been a few months since i was in a new volvo but at that point it seemed like one of the best suv interiors i had seen.

SMS Limited

Reaction score
Nice garage! How does the limited interior compare to the XC90 and 7 series? It has been a few months since i was in a new volvo but at that point it seemed like one of the best suv interiors i had seen.
I really like the leather in the Ram, however the seats are incredibly uncomfortable. The sound system in the ram is really terrible compared to the 7 series H&K sound aystem and even the stock Volvo Sensus sound system.

The Volvo has the best inerior for comfort out off all my rides and also has the best performance and handling, even better than the 7 series!

Phoon

Reaction score
I really like the leather in the Ram, however the seats are incredibly uncomfortable. The sound system in the ram is really terrible compared to the 7 series H&K sound aystem and even the stock Volvo Sensus sound system.

The Volvo has the best inerior for comfort out off all my rides and also has the best performance and handling, even better than the 7 series!
Thanks for the insight, I find the ram seats to be pretty good for my body type but I guess it is a very subjective thing. Volvo seats are certainly some of the best in the industry, i didn't care for the T8 powertrain in the one I drove, but many people seem to love that as well.

Ksilva211

Reaction score
The truck looks awesome with those tires on it. Nice work!!! If you don’t mind my asking where did you get them from and how much did they run you? I have almost the same identical truck

SMS Limited

Reaction score
The truck looks awesome with those tires on it. Nice work!!! If you don’t mind my asking where did you get them from and how much did they run you? I have almost the same identical truck
Hi it was a little over $1700 out the door. I’m in Souther California and I use a place called Nitrous Garage in Pomona

RBRK

Reaction score
I was going to say that seems high on the price then I realized you said 22” that is probably why.

thcmas35

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Any rubbing/modifications needed to the truck for these tires on the stock wheels (including all air suspension modes)?

SMS Limited

Reaction score
Any rubbing/modifications needed to the truck for these tires on the stock wheels (including all air suspension modes)?

I did not do anything but change the tires and it works great only a small run if you fully rotate but no big deal, in off-road positions of the air suspension there is no run at all

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Thanks for sending these images! Beautiful beautiful truck! And what an awesome place to take pictures, is that california or utah? Reminds me of this Dinosaur museum I went to right outside of Arches..
Do you have the 5'7 bed or 6'4?

SMS Limited

Reaction score
Thanks for sending these images! Beautiful beautiful truck! And what an awesome place to take pictures, is that california or utah? Reminds me of this Dinosaur museum I went to right outside of Arches..
Do you have the 5'7 bed or 6'4?
Thanks, this is in SOuthern California near Palm Springs, these were int he Pee-wee Herman movie. I have the 5'7" bed

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Thanks, this is in SOuthern California near Palm Springs, these were int he Pee-wee Herman movie. I have the 5'7" bed
Nice. In some of the pictures online the short bed looks...well short. But in your pictures it looks well proportioned. I'm not as worried anymore after seeing your pictures.

Randy

Reaction score
The tires look great. Going to do the exact same thing to mine. The low profiles are gonna cut it. I have the exact same limited as yours but mines white. Thanks for all the info about size and rubbing and whatnot. So do they only rub at a 3 setting and below? Off road 1 & 2 are fine? I have another question, is there a way to override the lift suspension settings and drive in setting 4 or 5 at any speed without it lowering you back down? Thanks and once again, the truck looks great.
Also have the new tires lowered your mpg any?

Cannonball

Reaction score
Hauling the t-rex photo convinced my 3 year old that when daddy gets a new truck, it comes with a t-rex. "Daddy buy a new dodge" over and over and over...

Attachments

• 7A84EB0B-0B5E-4E47-8FB0-9F6BE4AC1A28.jpeg
    7A84EB0B-0B5E-4E47-8FB0-9F6BE4AC1A28.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 45

Users who are viewing this thread