5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

taller tires

riverinerat

Reaction score
I wish to install 34" + tires on a 2019 Ram Limited air suspension stock truck. Will doing so cause any problems or issues?

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
Not sure what you're asking. I am on steel suspension, doing +2" up front with coil overs and swapping to an ORP rear spring for a +1" out back. And will run 295/60R20. Sounds like it should clear great with stock wheels and no trimming etc.

riverinerat

Reaction score
I’d put a 2” level
Thanks for the time and coment. With the air ride/suspension I was concerned about issues with rubbing and speeometer and trans. I put LT295/70R-18 with 18/8.5 6-5.5 Crusher wheels on. Big improvement in ride because of side walls going down from 22" wheels.

riverinerat

Reaction score
I’d put a 2” level
Thank you for your time and reply. I didn't want to change any suspension as there seems to not be much involving air ride on these wagons. I ended up not changing any suspension and installing Open Range LT295/70R-18 tires and 18x8.5 Crusher whells. Big improvement on ride because I now have real use side walls as apposed to 22" wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread