5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUV wheels on a 1500

JRD

Reaction score
This may be a rather obvious answer, but to be honest I’m not sure as this is my first truck.

I was looking at wheels, then remembered I had a set in my garage from my Durango. The wheels are SRT8 reps 20x10.

Would there be any issues mounting these on my 1500? Also, what do you guys think of the look? Disclaimer: they are very dirty 9BA8436E-6A5D-4DA7-8072-9BC1A0D16ADB.jpeg

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would there be any issues mounting these on my 1500?

If you have a 2019 5th gen, then yes...6 lugs. If you have a a 2019 classic, then yes the bolt pattern is different.

If you have another durango...mount them up.

Sorry, not gonna work.

JRD

Reaction score
Would there be any issues mounting these on my 1500?

If you have a 2019 5th gen, then yes...6 lugs. If you have a a 2019 classic, then yes the bolt pattern is different.

If you have another durango...mount them up.

Sorry, not gonna work.
You know, I didn’t even check. I just figured they went right on my Durango. Well, I guess I’ll stick to selling them online lol

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed...I thought the pic was of your Durango. Look and count the lug nuts (holes in rim)

The look is fine though...but the ones on it look better.

JRD

Reaction score
I just noticed...I thought the pic was of your Durango. Look and count the lug nuts (holes in rim)

The look is fine though...but the ones on it look better.
Yeah I like the stock 22s as well, I love how smooth the truck rides so I’m apprehensive to get new wheels.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I didn’t even check. I just figured they went right on my Durango. Well, I guess I’ll stick to selling them online lol
Yeah, the big deal of the 5th Gen is the 5 light axles. But the Durango wouldn't fit a 4th Gen Ram either as the bolt pattern size is different.

Caballonegro

Reaction score
You should still try to put them on.....just use a rubber mallet so you don't scratch the wheels!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/