5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sun Visors - Pa has been pathetic

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I noticed today that the sun visors on the 2019 seem to be a little larger than on my previous 14. Not too shabby but you know what is pathetic, I took delivery on 8/14 and I haven't used my sun visor until today, 10/10! Weather in Pa this summer has been stupid! Forget if it rained today or yesterday, my yard is so soaked from the summer that water has no where to go and I practically have to apply algebraic equations to find out if my yard has drained enough so that my mower does not sink into mud. Ok, the algebra thing was a stretch, it just takes a beer and a walk through the yard but you get the picture.

Oh well, done whining, nice visors. ;)

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Agreed. Used mine yesterday and the covered well. 13" of rain in for days after a wicked drought all summer. Rain sensing wipers worked great.

Agitated

Reaction score
That probably has more to do with the tilt of the earth’s axis in the fall. The sun will be in driver’s eyes now for a longer period of time

Users who are viewing this thread