5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Subwoofer advice.....

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I kept my JL Audio stealth box out of my silverado which isn't even a year old and my amp...I cant make that fit in the ram quad cab, what is everyone else is doing to install subwoofer and amp and i want to try and keep one side for a a storage bin....

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I kept my JL Audio stealth box out of my silverado which isn't even a year old and my amp...I cant make that fit in the ram quad cab, what is everyone else is doing to install subwoofer and amp and i want to try and keep one side for a a storage bin....
Pretty much your only option is to get a custom box made, the only options I've seen for the quad cabs is a dual subwoofer enclosure. Possibly you could get the factory sub box and use a shallow mount sub, it mounts behind the passenger seat on the wall of the cab.

rah6887

Reaction score
I myself am waiting on a single sub passenger side sub box for the quad cab.
In the meantime, I am using a JL Audio 10TW3 sub with a Zenclosure box custom built for said sub.
No one ever rides in my back seat, and if they did, very unlikely they'd ride in the middle.
It sounds pretty good, but temporary.
20200307_074910.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread