5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stock suspension /what are my aftermarket wheel and tire sizes?

ronin68

Reaction score
Looking for a little help. I just got my 2019 Laramie with stock suspension and looking to up my game. I like the look of 22x12 and street tires (Nitto 420s 305 maybe). Will this set fit on a stock suspension? Also, does anybody know how far out this setup will extend past the fender. I want my truck to ride as it does and I've had some not so great experience messing with my suspensions throughout the years. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Ronin68

Caballonegro

Reaction score
22x12 will rub unless you have a front level kit. I am going to go the 11" wide route in trying to reduce any rubbing, Custom Offsets could help you out on advice for size if you need further or anyone here that could chime in,

ronin68

Reaction score
22x12 will rub unless you have a front level kit. I am going to go the 11" wide route in trying to reduce any rubbing, Custom Offsets could help you out on advice for size if you need further or anyone here that could chime in,
Do you have a lift on yours? I can't say I've seen any 11s out there on 22s though. Any ideas?

- ronin68

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Caballonegro

Reaction score
No, I don't plan on messing with the suspension, and yes 22x11 are not common. The wheels I am going with are 24x11 and 33" tire. Not going to lie, in my hunt for 22" wheels, it was tough until I saw in person the 24" wheels and liked them a lot. 22x12 do look good but you'll need some trimming.

ronin68

Reaction score
No, I don't plan on messing with the suspension, and yes 22x11 are not common. The wheels I am going with are 24x11 and 33" tire. Not going to lie, in my hunt for 22" wheels, it was tough until I saw in person the 24" wheels and liked them a lot. 22x12 do look good but you'll need some trimming.
Thanks for your help. Post some pics when you find what you're looking for.

- Ronin68

Caballonegro

Reaction score
These in a 22x12 were going to be the ones I was going to get but the second set of pics is what I am going with in a 24" for now or if another wheel pops up that I like better, for sure it will be a 11" wide.

ronin68

Reaction score
I like those! How soon are you getting them?

Caballonegro

Reaction score
I might wait until winter so they will ready for spring. I have done some mods and still have to get the tonnue cover for the bed.

ronin68

Reaction score
I might wait until winter so they will ready for spring. I have done some mods and still have to get the tonnue cover for the bed.
I'm also looking for a cover as well. First things first though, looking for a nicer set wheels. I've come across Fuel and American off road that I've liked. Don't remember the exact models though but they seem to have nice designs.

- Ronin68

Users who are viewing this thread