5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start up 6th beep?

eduardolalo11

Reaction score
Does anyone knows about this 6th beep after the start up?? I don’t know why it beeps any of you guys have the same secuence of beeps?

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
eduardolalo11,

I was looking at the owner's manual online; specifically if you look up "single chime" on a search of the owner's manual there are several possibilities. Your seat belt warning light remains lit in your video, have you placed your seat belt on and the light goes away or does the light remain on?

Page 238 of the owner's manual-Redundant Air Bag Warning Light.

I am not 100% sure but this can give you a place to start.

Most auto parts stores can hook up the OBDII scanner for free to detect any simple codes that appear to get you started. Of course there is the dealership to find out.

Hopefully those with way more experience will provide further insight.

eduardolalo11

Reaction score
eduardolalo11,

I was looking at the owner's manual online; specifically if you look up "single chime" on a search of the owner's manual there are several possibilities. Your seat belt warning light remains lit in your video, have you placed your seat belt on and the light goes away or does the light remain on?

Most auto parts stores can hook up the OBDII scanner for free to detect any simple codes that appear to get you started. Of course there is the dealership to find out.

Thank you so much! Yes I tried the seat belt and nothing also the manual but I could not ring anything :( I will have to go into an auto part store so maybe they can figure it out I just hope it is nothing bad :(

eduardolalo11

Reaction score
eduardolalo11,

But also the strange thing is that nothing appears on the display, I don’t want to worry too much but at the same time I do

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
I would get it checked out for peace of mind since the additional single chime represents several things depending on what is lit up on the display panel.

Keep us posted as this will help others when it/if it happens.

eduardolalo11

Reaction score
I would get it checked out for peace of mind since the additional single chime represents several things depending on what is lit up on the display panel.

Keep us posted as this will help others when it/if it happens.
Update: took it to auto zone and no codes
I don’t even know what to think of it

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Call your dealership, speak to service representative. They may be able to find out and tell you over the phone. They have more sources to find out, since no codes pulled.

Users who are viewing this thread