5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sprint Booster July 4th Sale

WhiteLaramie2020

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone wanting a SprintBooster similar to pedal commander is on sale for 260 at sprintboostersales.com. It is rare that these go on sale so if you want one now is the time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My Sprint Boosters have always worked great on all the vehicles I used them on which is more than can be said for pedal commander. Best in the business!

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just checked. The coupon code has reached its "usage limit" and will no longer apply. Pedal commander has 30% off with code USA30, bringing the price to $269.99....the code is still working.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The PC works great...I would not hesitate to buy another one. Grab it while it's on sale! You won't be disappointed.

WhiteLaramie2020

Reaction score
there is no code needed on the website as discount is already applied at sprintboostersales.com! Not sprintboosterusa.com which had a 5% coupon that did reach its limit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread