5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SPOTTED: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon Testing:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SPOTTED: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon Testing:
Our Photographers Have Caught The Base Off-Roader Again, But We Get A More Detailed Look...

IMG_0830.jpg

Several weeks ago, one of our spy photographers caught the 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon doing some testing around the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Auburn Hills campus. While those pictures were shot from quite a distance away, it was our first look at the new Power Wagon in its base form.

Now our spy photographers have caught the truck again, doing some testing. This time we get a much more detailed look at the more affordable version of Ram’s most capable off-road Heavy Duty truck.

For more pictures and the complete article, click the link below...
https://www.hdrams.com/2019/01/23/spotted-2019-ram-2500-tradesman-power-wagon-testing/

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Very cool...

Anyone else scratching their heads as to why the HD trucks have the shark fin antenna off to the side on the front? And two antennas at that. Would have been nice if they had combined the antennas and center it on the rear portion of the cab like the 1500s. It's a step backwards in my opinion. Just gets my OCD into overdrive when I see this.

fireron

Reaction score
I would guess the two antennas would merge together and to the rear of the cab when the cab gets the next total makeover..... whenever that is. Maybe?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about the 2 antennas, but the reason they are at the front is because of ladder racks being used much more frequently on the HD trucks.

fireron

Reaction score
Makes sense. On Wranglers the Sirius antenna is above the passenger seat and when mounting a large , say, Gobi rack that antenna must be moved to a different place for good Sirius reception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/