5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Special Black Friday Pricing

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Waiting for killer Black Friday deals? Look no further! I am excited to announce our Black Friday/Cyber Monday forum exclusive sale is live. Only available to forum members, these will be the lowest prices of the year! Yes, even lower than the site wide sales for Black Friday! There will be exclusive discounts on nearly ALL products!

I do ask that you email to receive the quickest response. Please send an email to [email protected] and [email protected].

Here are some of our top selling items of 2021!

BAKFLIP MX4- Aluminum hard folding cover that comes in a sleek matte black finish. This cover comes with a universal tailgate seal so you can open and close the tailgate without opening the cover! 5 Year warranty! https://realtruck.com/p/bakflip-mx4-tonneau-cover/

upload_2021-11-15_8-45-24-jpg.jpg
upload_2021-11-15_8-45-30-jpg.jpg

BAK REVOLVER X4S TONNEAU COVER- Aluminum hard rolling cover with matte black Vinyl overlay. Patented rotational locking rails secure the cover across the entire length of the truck bed 5 Year warranty! https://realtruck.com/p/bak-revolver-x4s-tonneau-cover/

upload_2021-11-15_9-6-20-jpg.jpg
upload_2021-11-15_9-6-26-jpg.jpg

RETRAXPRO XR TONNEAU COVER- Aluminum Retractable cover with integrated T-slot rails to accommodate a rack for all your accessories! No drilling! Lifetime warranty!https://realtruck.com/p/retraxpro-xr-tonneau-cover/

upload_2021-11-15_9-17-24-jpg.jpg
upload_2021-11-15_9-17-30-jpg.jpg

HUSKY LINERS WEATHERBEATER FLOOR LINERS -A rubberized DuraGrip material that doesn’t crack under extreme temperatures and is resistant to damage from chemicals and other debris. Lifetime Warranty!https://realtruck.com/p/husky-liners-weatherbeater-floor-liners/

upload_2021-11-15_9-29-25-jpg.jpg
upload_2021-11-15_9-29-31-jpg.jpg

This sale is website wide! The only exclusions being Diamondback, S&B, some wheels and tires and select freight items.

We do charge sales tax for the following states: AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, D.C, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI, WY, VA, AZ, NM, ID. (Basically all states but OR, NH, MT, AK, DE)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will be happy to help!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Will send an email…I have a question about tires.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Realtruck

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Is there an item you have been waiting on to buy but are trigger shy due to pricing?
Reach out to me and I WILL make sure to get you into our absolute best pricing which surpasses our typical Black Friday sale price!!!!
- [email protected]

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
Is there an item you have been waiting on to buy but are trigger shy due to pricing?
Reach out to me and I WILL make sure to get you into our absolute best pricing which surpasses our typical Black Friday sale price!!!!
- [email protected]
Are you still running specials?

Looking for either the Retrax One MX or the BAK Revolver X2. It'll be for a 2022 Rebel, 5'7 bed, no ramboxes or MFT.

Brownan

Reaction score
Ordered an X2 Revolver end of last week from you guys. Arrived today! Many thanks and great to deal with.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Wish i had seen this before now 🤦 i bought a tonneau cover from the site for my new truck on black friday, didnt even realize there were forum specials.

Users who are viewing this thread