5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SiriusXM favorites 12 inch Limited?

Gond1

Reaction score
Hello! Pulled the trigger and bought an 19Linited. Love it. Quick question. On my three previous recent Jeep and Ram products I could push the favorites button on the touch screen and all of my current favorites (songs and or artists) that were playing at that time would be here. I could go back and forth between then if I wanted to. I can’t seem to see where the current favorites playing are now after an initial flash at the top of the screen. Thanks for any considerations!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Congrats on your new ride!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Everyone qualifies. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Link to form:
https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

sgk

Reaction score
Hello! Pulled the trigger and bought an 19Linited. Love it. Quick question. On my three previous recent Jeep and Ram products I could push the favorites button on the touch screen and all of my current favorites (songs and or artists) that were playing at that time would be here. I could go back and forth between then if I wanted to. I can’t seem to see where the current favorites playing are now after an initial flash at the top of the screen. Thanks for any considerations!
Hi Gond1, Welcome onboard. If your truck is black I like it, be sure to post photos. As for your question it's true its not the same as other vehicles. It's actually the one thing I hate about it so far. I have called and chatted with XM but they don't know and dealers certainly don't know. I have a post on this probably 7 months ago with the same issue but can not get it resolved yet. Now I believe ones that have the 8.4 or the non 12" screen don't have our issue.
Good news is since its all electronic and can be done wirelessly with updates I have faith the update will come eventually. Until then you can either scroll through your favourite stations or Bluetooth playlist from your phone.
better news you will be waiting 9 months less then I have for this to be fixed.

Viper67

Reaction score
I think the radio has to be full screen. You can push to save the favorites there is 12 station memory do Sirius. It’s across the top. 1” squares.

kosherdill34

Reaction score
I think the radio has to be full screen. You can push to save the favorites there is 12 station memory do Sirius. It’s across the top. 1” squares.
If you miss the alert (music/Favorite), How you find it later?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread