5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Billet Ram

jkm312

Reaction score
Placed the order 2/27 with the dealer, built in Detroit 3/8, arrived at the dealer 3/14, test drove 3/15, parked her in the garage 3/19.
I know that is pretty quick after reading thru the forums for a few weeks. Had all of 9 miles showing. I've had the good fortune to buy a few new ones along the way, but never this new.
For those who are waiting, and waiting longer than I did, keep the faith, it's worth it! I just fell in at the right time and right place.
Now a little time, miles and attention and we will see where we go from here. I've learned a lot from all of your experiences, thank you for sharing with all of us.
A GM convert, I'm strapped in and ready for the ride. IMG_0256.jpg

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Placed the order 2/27 with the dealer, built in Detroit 3/8, arrived at the dealer 3/14, test drove 3/15, parked her in the garage 3/19.
I know that is pretty quick after reading thru the forums for a few weeks. Had all of 9 miles showing. I've had the good fortune to buy a few new ones along the way, but never this new.
For those who are waiting, and waiting longer than I did, keep the faith, it's worth it! I just fell in at the right time and right place.
Now a little time, miles and attention and we will see where we go from here. I've learned a lot from all of your experiences, thank you for sharing with all of us.
A GM convert, I'm strapped in and ready for the ride. View attachment 19558
Nice truck!

Papa Bear 24

Reaction score
A GM convert, I'm strapped in and ready for the ride. View attachment 19558
Looks good

Users who are viewing this thread