5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sigh, put me on the list for 12" uconnect oddities

supercanadian

Reaction score
So 2020 limited with only 3k KM on the truck, all working fine and then yesterday i went out for a short trip and when I backed into the garage the backup screen was on the top half, the bottom of the screen was similar to the blue screen of death. shut the truck off and left it. came back out 30 minutes later and same issue. Tried turning the truck on and off and it seemed to come back to normal. Did a short trip this morning and was using bluetooth to my phone and part way into my drive and i got a ton of static and the screen was stuck on showing the headphone/aux jack connection. Pulled over and shut the truck off and waiting a few minutes, seems to go back to normal.

In both cases the screen was unusable touch wise. I hope this was an abnormality for me. i have the latest software according to the thread on here. I was so confident in the performance of the screen and loved it, argh.

d21arren

Reaction score
agreed, got in the truck this morning, and no sound through the speakers no matter what i had chosen for input.

Users who are viewing this thread