5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Side shot

Rayzram

Reaction score
Vent visors, wind deflector (bug shield) and tint. Truxk just does not need anything else.
20180914_192710.jpg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That mountain brown is sharp. When I go and redo my interior next year, I really have to be careful color wise. There aren’t a lot of colors that play well with my Billet silver paint. 2DC6E6F8-CD06-4D70-877D-EB316093C6ED.jpeg AFAFB321-650F-489E-9C2F-EF2DBEFE90AF.jpeg AFAFB321-650F-489E-9C2F-EF2DBEFE90AF.jpeg

1stTimeRAM

Reaction score
Great looking truck. Mine is on order, same color combo and similarly equipped. In KZ status now. :D

What brand of vent visors did you go with? Those look great on there.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now I exclusively wanted Billet silver and the other interior color was not doing it for me. Since my favorite color is purple ( Not Barney ) I will be having my upholster do accent colors in that. My Billet catch can will also be done in purple as well as several pieces under my hood and suspension wise. It will be tastefully done and I’ll post when I start it.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Mine is on order, same color combo and similarly equipped. In KZ status now. :D

Not 100% sure, but they look like they go all the way down in front of the mirror so maybe the EGR visors. I have them on my truck. Think they were like $90 shipped to the door.

kingkasc

Reaction score
Very nice!! Can you post a front shot so I can see how it looks w the big deflector? I'm considering adding it to my blacked out 19! Thanks!

Rayzram

Reaction score

US-Visors are the only eay to go. AVS suck on these trucks in my opinion. These literally click into place in 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread