5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Service Axle Locker C141C-13

guapo79

Reaction score
Been getting the Service axle locker off and on for 2 months now on my new 22 Rebel (2600 miles). Took it to dealer but since it's drivetrain, it doesn't store the code permanently.

Finally today managed to sneak into the dealer with the light on and it read C141C-13 and U0401-00

Anyone have any experience with that one? I have an appt with the dealer next week now that we have a code, hopefully they can fix this!

I read somewhere that code could be an overheating rear diff motor - which matches my symptoms. It only pops up after driving a while, so likely happening after things get hot.

Super frustrating that this would happen on a brand new truck that only has 2600 street miles on it!

RadRam1500

Reaction score
Any update to this. My 22 Laramie with off road package and only 3700 miles is doing this too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/