5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send and Go

rossn2

Reaction score
How is the Send and Go within the Ram App suppose to work? it doesn’t seem to send anything to the Navigation on 2022 Tam 1500

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2021 with the UConnect 4 Guardian and an 8.4 NAV system. Sometimes I will send the address via my iPhone to my truck (Send & Go) and it doesn’t get picked up by the truck. Then, when I get in and find it isn’t there, I’ll send it again and it pops up. The UConnect Guardian paid service after the first year is always hit and miss…I’ve tried using my phone to remote start my truck and some days it works, other days it take a couple tries.

The bottom line is Guardian is overpriced for what it is supposed to do and not worth it IMHO until they get it working correctly. This has been a problem of their system for a number of years since at least our 2016 Ram.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
doesn't work for me either

My iPhone sends the street address to seat position #2.

If I change drivers it's sitting there waiting for me.

So how do I swap it from Seat Position #2 to Seat Position #1?

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How is the Send and Go within the Ram App suppose to work? it doesn’t seem to send anything to the Navigation on 2022 Tam 1500

Have you fixed the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread