5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seems the Billet Silver and Black Rebel is rare.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Only a few videos of them and very few on dealers lots in my 150 mile area. Curious why, it's a solid color combination

Mikeg

Reaction score
i think if all three were on the lot id go with billet silver as well...i like all of the rebel colors and lease so red worked for me. i dont think you can go wrong.

sgk

Reaction score
Normally I'd say white looks like a work truck but you don't associate the rebel for a working vehicle. With the bottom black strip and all the blacked out emblems, it looks pretty darn good. I would like to do what another member did and black out the from skid plate.
It's just to hard to pick a favorite colour combo,

Bwarren2

Reaction score
Normally I'd say white looks like a work truck but you don't associate the rebel for a working vehicle. With the bottom black strip and all the blacked out emblems, it looks pretty darn good. I would like to do what another member did and black out the from skid plate.
It's just to hard to pick a favorite colour combo,

It is difficult...white/black, red/black..silver/black/met steel..

jamesfg

Reaction score
I would like to do what another member did and black out the from skid plate

I've got dibs on the first set of the Rebel bumpers from Addictive Desert Designs when they are going to be released. I've also got another idea up my sleeve but I'm holding out on spilling that until it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread