5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing (2) different things confusion set in lol.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Now for our Beds, I’m seeing some people posting a part number for mat and other for rug. As I’m just a little old country boy, can someone confirm that if I want/ need the entire thing what’s the part number ? This is for my crew cab with NO spray in bedliner. 77C6C79C-A2C1-4B75-B848-426DD31486D1.jpeg

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Visit bedrug.com or accesscover.com or anything that comes up under google for bed rug. A mat is usually reference to just a mat, no sides of the bed or tailgate. A mat however can come in rug, rubber or other materials whereas the full bedrug is rug.

Bedrug seems to be the top going brand mentioned around here so hopefully someone will check in with the part numbers for you as it seems the 19 versions are not published on the sites yet.

FWIW, I use a mat (carpet). I used Bedrug on my 14 and liked it except for the Velcro strips used to hold it down. I switched over to Access on my 19 as their hold down solution is snaps that seem to be working very well for me. The Access however is not ribbed like the Bedrug version. That didn’t bother me as I just want things to not slide. If I were to “camp” in the bed of my truck, the ribbed form fitting version of the Bedrug would be the ticket.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. That is exactly what I am in need of, something that will not allow our groceries to go flying all over the place. Do you have a part number or a link for the one that you currently have in your 2019 . Also which size bed do you have ?

Dustin

IT Geek, Adventure Junkie
Reaction score
Also PorBoy, if you are prior military, let Bedrug know that when you call. They will give you 10% off.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well sadly non military, just a married man with (4) kids. I’ll call them tomorrow as I really need this so that I can concentrate on finishing up my exterior. Well that is as long as the parts I’ve order actually show themselves lol.

Users who are viewing this thread