5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second alignment required?

John89

Reaction score
What’s up everyone, I am getting a 3.5” lift kit installed tomorrow (Thursday) and they will be doing an alignment after. But on Sunday, I have new tires (Falken Wildpeak 285/65r20) coming in to replace the stock Bridgestone Dueler H/L’s. So, I’m wondering if I need to do yet another alignment or would the initial alignment done after installing the lift suffice?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nope.. alignment is needed for suspension work. As long as its within spec..You’ll be fine not aligning it again once you install new rubber.

Picked up a set of 295/60/20 Wildpeaks a couple weeks back not sure where your getting them from but Walmart had them on sale and my local Discount Tire was able to price match. Might save you some money.

Last edited:

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What’s up everyone, I am getting a 3.5” lift kit installed tomorrow (Thursday) and they will be doing an alignment after. But on Sunday, I have new tires (Falken Wildpeak 285/65r20) coming in to replace the stock Bridgestone Dueler H/L’s. So, I’m wondering if I need to do yet another alignment or would the initial alignment done after installing the lift suffice?
They always suggest an alignment when replacing tires, but that's because there usually hasn't been a recent alignment. Tires do not effect alignment.

John89

Reaction score
Makes sense. Thanks guys, appreciate ya’ll helping me out!

Users who are viewing this thread