5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seat Back Cushion?

MateoQueFeo

Reaction score
Looking for a recommendation for a seat back cushion so that the head restraint doesn't force my neck to bend downward.

I've put towels behind me, but I'd prefer something that I can attach more permanently.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the head rest forward so that it goes past the last ratchet and retracts fully back?

Av1

Reaction score
As Eighty replied, perhaps the head rest may just need to be adjusted. That has to be very uncomfortable. Unless your seat back is extremely upright, I would think you could adjust it not to touch your head.

MateoQueFeo

Reaction score
Have you tried pulling the head rest forward so that it goes past the last ratchet and retracts fully back?

It's all the way back - and when I lean back into the seat, it forces my head forward, or down. I already had cervical spine stenosis (narrowing of the vertebral cavity where the spinal cord passes) that causes pain and headaches. This is triggering more occurrences of that.

Users who are viewing this thread