5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector

Nibis

Reaction score
Installed a Kykr screen protector the other day for my 12 inch screen, picked it up on Amazon, easy install, I don't even know it there anymore.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
What do you guy think about the visibility? I find mine to be very glossy and i can see the passenger window thru it sometimes... It bugs me. Anyone experiencing a similar problem?

Nibis

Reaction score
What do you guy think about the visibility? I find mine to be very glossy and i can see the passenger window thru it sometimes... It bugs me. Anyone experiencing a similar problem?
I hadn't noticed.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
I went with the one I did because it said ANTI-GLARE. There is some glare, not any more than the screen itself.

Nibis

Reaction score
I went with the one I did because it said ANTI-GLARE. There is some glare, not any more than the screen itself.
Yeah. We have the same one, I havent noticed any glare, or fingerprints

Br549

Reaction score
Ordered the kykr couple days ago. Glad to hear the positive review.

Zeeya

Reaction score
I have had the Krykr on since July, about 30,000 miles, love it. I have a rag I keep in console for cleaning computer screens. Everything just wipes off. I do notice some glare from time to time, but like the protection features more.

mtbiker033

Reaction score
I put the KYKR on too and it's great, tempered glass gloss finish looks good

BGC

Reaction score
Anyone install a Kykr or another one they likes on the 8 inch screen? If so, mind sharing the link or part #?

Nibis

Reaction score
Anyone install a Kykr or another one they likes on the 8 inch screen? If so, mind sharing the link or part #?
I'm sure it will work just as good. I'm glad they went to glass screens, my 17' Jeep was a plastic material, and it had some fine scratches from cleaning

kilcher

Reaction score

I bought this one for the 8.4" and I've been real happy with it. Cheap at $11.51, fits well and haven't noticed any issues with glare or fingerprints. Came with a suction cup to apply.

Reactions: BGC

BGC

Reaction score
I bought this one for the 8.4" and I've been real happy with it. Cheap at $11.51, fits well and haven't noticed any issues with glare or fingerprints. Came with a suction cup to apply.

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread