5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Blue Color?

billbeam

Reaction score
I have seen numerous advertisements and pictures of the 12 inch NAV screen. I cannot find that on my truck. Is that a setting or an advertisement color?

Tjd

Reaction score
Hi you can change the screen colors in the unconnect settings menu-display. There is several themed options. The limited option gives you the blue screen.

billbeam

Reaction score
Hi you can change the screen colors in the unconnect settings menu-display. There is several themed options. The limited option gives you the blue screen.
I have selected the Limited Theme. I have a single line at top and bottom of the screen. The pictures I have seen show the Nav Map, including roads, blue.

billbeam

Reaction score
I actually answered my own question. From Nav Screen>Nav Settings>Map Appearance>Map Colors>then there are six color choices. I selected "Techy" and now have a blue color screen including the roads. Looks good and the color is easier on my old tired eyes.
Thanks for responses.

Users who are viewing this thread