5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saw earlier today one of the sweetest looking Ram 1500.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
While I was out ordering a new catback for the Ram, I passed by a Limited with the top half either painted or wrapped black. The bottom half was either cream or white. The reason I’m not sure was I was being tailgated and didn’t want to take a chance of slowing down and being hit. If the owner of that is on here, they definitely need to share lots of photos. This was in Millville New Jersey right off of High street.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Actually I had it before Mopar one I’m doing the exact same one just nib lol. Yes I have a disease when it comes to vehicles sounding right.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice, the Mopar sounds really good. I kinda regret not going that route or at least not yet

PorBoy

Reaction score
I traded my first one to another member on here and he’s posted a YouTube video of it on. Let me see if I can find that.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It pulled up and I had actually seen that when he posted it. It sounds very reminiscent to the ATAK in my opinion. You’re also running the RamAir now to so curious to see if you notice any change from last time with out it. Btw I bet that two toned Limited looked great, giving me more expensive things to consider now.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Sorry I went to hit post reply and it told me it was an error so I just went and screen snapped what I typed. Did not notice until now that spellcheck once again owned me. :(

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I live right on the NC/SC border and have seen very few DT Rams, so I don’t think they were hiding for your visit they’re kinda scarce at this point. Hope you had a good trip to NC.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Lol it took me 11 hours one way due to traffic so I was not in a good mindset once I arrived .

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol it took me 11 hours one way due to traffic so I was not in a good mindset once I arrived .
Sorry to hear of your traffic woes but at least you were in an amazingly comfortable truck.

PorBoy

Reaction score
So comfortable till I almost fell asleep. On the way back it was seven hours.

Users who are viewing this thread