5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savings on Factory Orders for 2023 Dodge Challenger

1ramrunner

Reaction score
I realize this is for Ram, but it's really all Mopar. I want a Challenger with an M^. I believe the last year for this is most likely 2023. If I buy a 2023 model, I want it to be a Factory order with what I want. Are there any dealers offering special pricing on the 2023 Challenger? It may be too early to ask, but I want to have a plan for ordering ahead of time.
Thanks,
Jim

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think you’re out of luck. This was posted on the TRX forum by a dealer that usually does deep discounts.

Hello everyone, I don't like to generally advertise or talk about anything other than the TRX here but have had several people reach out asking some questions so I thought I would just do a post to help answer any questions some of you might have. As of right now the 2023 Dodge product line will be an allocation only vehicle. This means that we are unable to order anything over what our allocation is. They will be putting out the full year of allocations when those order banks open as of right now. With them being allocation only we don't plan to be any discounted pricing on them. We are starting list for the Durango, Charger and Challenger Hellcats. If you would like to be added to the list let me know with an email so I can easily keep track of them. This would include any of the 7 special editions. Thank you everyone.

1ramrunner

Reaction score
I'm not saying the dealer is wrong, but I'm not sure he is right either. My interpretation is the allocated models are the 7 limited production models. I thought I heard, in the presentation, to get to your dealers before the end of the year to special order.

Users who are viewing this thread