5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Save 13%-14% off MSRP PLUS rebates on Ram 1500

Ram1500Ranch

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
If your company or organization is a Chrysler Affiliates Rewards participant, you can save an additional 1% off for a total of 13%-14% off MSRP PLUS rebates on in stock or factory ordered Ram 1500. Contact me and I can assist you in obtaining your Affiliate Rewards Program Code and go over the details and requirements of your particular program. Click here to see if your company or organization is a participant.

Company or orginization not on the list? Don't worry. You can still save. Tread Lightly is a popular Affiliate Company we recommend and doesn't have any qualification requirements. For a $100 Membership Fee, you will get your 1% additional discount and your net gain is still $200-$300. It's a win win! Click here for details about the Tread Lightly Affiliate Program.

Affiliate Rewards Control Number must be received by dealership before taking delivery of your truck.

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

Tomo366

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
AT this point in time most Trucks listed MSRP +

djevox

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just paid $1500 over msrp, and they wanted $4k over. The only reason I even considered paying over msrp is because Chrysler has 0% for 72 months financing right now.

Users who are viewing this thread