5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run ACC without Lane Assist?

JimO

Reaction score
Anyone found a way to use the Accommodating Cruise Control without Lane Assist being active?

Klicht87

Reaction score
I wonder if the 2022's have changed this. My ACC only works when Lane Assist is active.
Do you still have the Lane Keep assist button on your headunit and the Adaptive Cruise Control on your steering wheel. Doesn't make much sense that ACC won't work without Lane Keep Assist on.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you still have the Lane Keep assist button on your headunit and the Adaptive Cruise Control on your steering wheel. Doesn't make much sense that ACC won't work without Lane Keep Assist on.

OFF button is still there

E9D0D4D0-64E3-4287-ABB6-E478D0EAF3F4.jpeg

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use mine daily. Lane keep assist is useless.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
They’re still separate…… I use my lane assist on the freeway only as it already saved my *** once. At about 70 plus I decided that it would be a bright idea to unbuckle and reach in the back floor board to grab something that had fallen over, in doing so my left knee hit the bottom of the steering wheel hard and sent the truck flying toward the center divider….

the lane assist happened to be on and immediately corrected the truck back into my lane….. without it on I would have crashed…. Dumbass move on my part but now I’m a believer, praise Jesus 😂😂🙄

Users who are viewing this thread