5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rough country vs ready lift

dvozar

Reaction score
I know that readylift makes a superior product to rough country regarding the 3.5" lift kits but i haven't seen any discussion on the rough country 3.5" lift kit with the struts instead of spacers. I saw that video showing the rough country strut spacer was weak and shouldn't get that lift kit because of that but what about the rough country lift kit that instead of using the spacers I got the whole strut instead? Curious if anyone has done this yet and how it worked?

hardawong1

Reaction score
I am using that. It seems to work fine, but I’ve only driven about 800 miles. Also for whatever reason my front seems higher than the back. Not sure if it’s because I have some gear in my bed or what.

PackerFracker

Reaction score
I know that readylift makes a superior product to rough country regarding the 3.5" lift kits but i haven't seen any discussion on the rough country 3.5" lift kit with the struts instead of spacers. I saw that video showing the rough country strut spacer was weak and shouldn't get that lift kit because of that but what about the rough country lift kit that instead of using the spacers I got the whole strut instead? Curious if anyone has done this yet and how it worked?
I went with the Ready Lift 3.5" SST Lift because I watched the video showing the ReadyLift vs Rough Country components and almost immediately blew out my front struts (~40,000 miles) due to the strut pre-load spacers. I am currently looking into getting the Rough Country pre-loaded struts rather than mess with adding a pre-load spacer onto a brand new set of struts. Did you figure anything out here?

Users who are viewing this thread