5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reflective Concepts hood decals

TVANVA

Reaction score
Blue on black on blue looks awesome. I think I'll do the same. Thanks for prototyping for me. :)

TireSlayer

Reaction score
Looks good. I used reflective concepts on my Charger. I'm waiting for the sport hood decals to be released.

SacRebel

Reaction score
Great link..as I've been wanting to make the "Hemi 5.7L" and "Rebel" red on my truck. I'd really like to match the darker interior red. Does anyone who has ordered these know how close of a match it is? Also, for the hood they have the Standard hood or the Sport Performance hood, which is it for the Rebel. The pictures they show doesn't appear to match my hood.

wildh24

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got all excited and looked too.

I have the flat black overlays and think the look great on the chrome. My rims have just a touch of chrome accent to, so the emblems tie in.

I'd love to find a way to reverse the color scheme on the Ram head on the tailgate. I gave a flat black ram head, but to match up the rest, think a little chrome would set it off. Any ideas?

SP97

Reaction score
I've got similar on my truck as well. Thought it'd make it pop more than just the plain black badges

What color blue is that? Looks great! "Reflective Blue", "Medium Blue"...?

Awd1990tsi

Reaction score
Looks great! Color match looks perfect.

Yeah, I was surprised at how spot on it actually was, even though it was advertised as a match, I didn't believe it'd be so good.

Blue on black on blue looks awesome. I think I'll do the same. Thanks for prototyping for me. :)

haha, no problem, I figured for the price it was worth the gamble, and I'm glad I went with it.

What color blue is that? Looks great! "Reflective Blue", "Medium Blue"...?

It was a listing on ebay, I'd have to try to find the seller again, but they sold a bunch of precut decals for the DT Ram badges all supposedly color matched, so they just called it Blue streak pearl. I didn't expect as spot on of a match as it is though.

TireSlayer

Reaction score
The sport performance hood has different badges then the other Rams? I have a Laramie with sport performance hood and I want to get over lays for it.
The "1500" is the same, but the Hemi badge is different

Users who are viewing this thread