5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recurve r3 wdh

2020ramwv

Reaction score
In the process of trying to purchase a camper and the dealer throws in a recurve r3 wdh for free.
( I currently don’t have one at all)
Is this a good hitch ? Anyone use one ?

RamFan2019

Reaction score
I purchased a TT last year dealer was throwing in the R3 for free as well, I choose to pay a couple hundred extra to move up to the EAZ Lift Trekker, which the dealership offered as there premium WDH with sway control. Both the R3 and Trekker are made by same company, CAMCO. I believe that the R# may only be 2 point sway control where as the Trekker is 4 point. May be worth while to call CAMCO and see what the difference is and if it makes sense to consider an upgrade, ( if dealer offers it).

My experience with the trekker was been very good so far, though I do not have anything to compare it to as its our first TT.

Good luck!

tpartain

Reaction score
I've been towing for two years now with a r3 and it works fine.

Bigdaveincali

Reaction score
I purchased a TT last year dealer was throwing in the R3 for free as well, I choose to pay a couple hundred extra to move up to the EAZ Lift Trekker, which the dealership offered as there premium WDH with sway control. Both the R3 and Trekker are made by same company, CAMCO. I believe that the R# may only be 2 point sway control where as the Trekker is 4 point. May be worth while to call CAMCO and see what the difference is and if it makes sense to consider an upgrade, ( if dealer offers it).

My experience with the trekker was been very good so far, though I do not have anything to compare it to as its our first TT.

Good luck!
Trekker is not a 4 pt

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/