5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Wheels

Captain

Reaction score
Hi,
Keep watching Craigslist and waiting for some young kid to get rid of his Factory 2019 Rebel wheels. 6 Lug Pattern.
Found some, but not local. When you find out the Actual Shipping Cost.... Ouch !

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the Rebel owners facebook page. I'm seeing new 5th gens being purchased every day lately.

RamRebel19

Reaction score
Where are you located? I will be replacing my wheels soon and won't have much of a reason to keep the stock wheels.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Op if you are still on the hunt, it would definitely help if you told us where you are located lol...

Jigaloo

Reaction score
I'm shocked at what people are asking for their stock wheels. Usually stock stuff (which includes wheels) don't hold their value very well.
For the prices I've seen posted, someone can get a nice set of aftermarket wheels....but to each their own

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
If anyone is looking to offload their Rebel wheels and you live relatively near to Lincoln NE, feel free to PM me what you're asking. I'd prefer just the rims, but am open to wheel and rims if the price is decent.

OP gets first dibs though if he also happens to live in the Midwest.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I found my set off of Ebay, you may try a search there and also takeoffs from the dealerships.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I have a call in with my local parts / sales team that if they do get another set, put them down as sold. I didn’t think that I would like the look as much as I do on my Laramie, but it’s just enough to give it that “ MAN “ look lol.

SidZer0

Reaction score
I have a set for sale and prefer not to ship.

Located in Jax, FL. DM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread