5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel VS Warlock

Rebel VS Warlock

• Rebel

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Warlock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Guysramrebel

Reaction score
My buddy just got a 2021 warlock and swears that it compares and competes with my 2021 rebel, personal I understand that the warlock has the rebel appearance but what do y’all think? Are they really that similar?

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My buddy just got a 2021 warlock and swears that it compares and competes with my 2021 rebel, personal I understand that the warlock has the rebel appearance but what do y’all think? Are they really that similar?

Well considering one is a 4th gen (warlock) and the other is a 5th gen (rebel), yeah I would say there are a few differences. Some similarities too, but an entirely different generation, to start.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A Warlock is basically a cross between a 4th gen Big Horn and Tradesman, with a Rebel appearance package. A 5th gen Rebel is more capable off-road (E rated tires, better shocks, e-locker, etc...) and can be optioned a lot better. There is definitely a strong family resemblance but the Warlock is inferior in pretty much every way. Comparing a Warlock with a 4th gen Rebel would be more appropriate.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
your buddy is grasping at straws to make himself feel better cuz he knows the Rebel is the better truck and he didn't make the spend to get it...probably thinks they both have the Hemi so it's all even from there.

Guysramrebel

Reaction score
your buddy is grasping at straws to make himself feel better cuz he knows the Rebel is the better truck and he didn't make the spend to get it...probably thinks they both have the Hemi so it's all even from there.
Exactly my thoughts, love the guy but cmon

Users who are viewing this thread