5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel sounds like a V8 now

RAMDJ

Reaction score
Does sound great. Which carven exhaust is that?

Aptivus

Reaction score
Their website specifically states that the cat back system does not fit the Rebel models. Did you have to modify anything to make it work?

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Their website specifically states that the cat back system does not fit the Rebel models. Did you have to modify anything to make it work?

if you have deep enough pockets you can get what i have.and its a perfect fit!!.....

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
I am not sure if that is a recent addition. I complained about the crappy fitment and they said it's been hit or miss and that I would have to cut and weld it to get it to fit better. The driver's side exhaust tip hangs slightly lower, not by much but I notice and it annoys me. There is also drone with the MDS despite what some people have reported.

Users who are viewing this thread