5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Gas Mileage vs Every Other Trim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe the following information from the Fuelly Website gives us a pretty good idea how Rebel vs Other Ram 1500 owners drive :)

1. Big Horn: Avg MPG of 15.06
  2. Rebel: Avg MPG of 8.86
  3. Laramie: Avg MPG of 14.52
  4. Laramie Longhorn: Avg MPG of 11.29
  5. Limited: Avg MPG of 13.56
(Only 2019 models with the Hemi Gas [non-etorque] included)

The one e-torque is a Laramie, with Avg MPG of 16.92

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I drive with Thor's hammer on the gas pedal, but I've had a lot of highway miles lately, probably explains my 15+ mpg average. In the city I'm probably around 9mpg or less.

Reactions: 356

Craftman

Reaction score
I get 14 - 15 around town but where we live it is very hilly. When we moved to this area last year from the flatlands,:) my Tacoma millage dropped 2 mpg.

Highway mileage 17 mpg higher if I work at it. Had a brief 22 mpg last road trip.

Rebel 5.7 with etorque

unxpctd

Reaction score
Moving larger tires doesn't help.

I get about 14mpg in town and 18mpg on the highway with my 2017 Rebel.

Wouldn't change a thing though...

VenomBee

Reaction score
Ok I’m new here but I just got my Rebel and the first thing I did was increase the tire pressure. I don’t notice any difference in the ride and in my past experiences it can increase my mileage by 2-3 mpgs. In the summer I also go a little below the max because the heat will increase air pressure. In the winter I go about a pound under. Nothing real extreme weather wise here in eastern North Carolina so I can really set the pressure to my liking.

Mikeg

Reaction score
Ok I’m new here but I just got my Rebel and the first thing I did was increase the tire pressure. I don’t notice any difference in the ride and in my past experiences it can increase my mileage by 2-3 mpgs. In the summer I also go a little below the max because the heat will increase air pressure. In the winter I go about a pound under. Nothing real extreme weather wise here in eastern North Carolina so I can really set the pressure to my liking.

nice gen v viper btw. i had a gen II gts silver/black stripe with a roe. loved that car.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
I believe the following information from the Fuelly Website gives us a pretty good idea how Rebel vs Other Ram 1500 owners drive :)

1. Big Horn: Avg MPG of 15.06
  2. Rebel: Avg MPG of 8.86
  3. Laramie: Avg MPG of 14.52
  4. Laramie Longhorn: Avg MPG of 11.29
  5. Limited: Avg MPG of 13.56
(Only 2019 models with the Hemi Gas [non-etorque] included)

The one e-torque is a Laramie, with Avg MPG of 16.92

I don't think it's true at all, I am getting 2X...

VenomBee

Reaction score
nice gen v viper btw. i had a gen II gts silver/black stripe with a roe. loved that car.

Thank you! I’m wondering what will get better mpg my Viper or Rebel...The Scat Pack gets about 26 on the highway...I’ve never really checked the Viper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/