5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12 Ordering Available? Or Any Rumors on Availability.

Dfouts20

Reaction score
Has anyone heard if the Rebel 12 Package is available to order or heard any rumors as to when the ordering will open again?

I have been waiting to order since early November and not sure how much longer I will hold out for.

Thanks for any info!

halla

Reaction score
My dealer checked again today. His factory rep told him that it may open up again in March or April. I ordered a fully loaded Rebel with the 12” radio, I dont need to wait for leather and more speakers. I will be happy the way it comes. I guess it is FCA’s fault that they dangled a carrot and probably lost some sales over it.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dealer checked again today. His factory rep told him that it may open up again in March or April. I ordered a fully loaded Rebel with the 12” radio, I dont need to wait for leather and more speakers. I will be happy the way it comes. I guess it is FCA’s fault that they dangled a carrot and probably lost some sales over it.

Dangled a carrot and lost sales? Sales are through the roof! That's definitely FCA's fault.

Blee2221

Reaction score

Very frustrating. Been waiting since November to order a Rebel 12 as well. Was told they’d open it back up in January. Almost end of January and nothing. Seems like it won’t be coming back anytime soon for some reason.

Spartigan

Reaction score
Very frustrating. Been waiting since November to order a Rebel 12 as well. Was told they’d open it back up in January. Almost end of January and nothing. Seems like it won’t be coming back anytime soon for some reason.

Same, beyond frustrating.. I had a buyer lined up and all for my old truck.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I actually gave up on ordering. I originally wanted the Rebel 12 with eTorque. I found one with the color I wanted, all the options I wanted, and Rebel 12. It does not have the eTorque however. I did want that but considering the price vs savings, it would take me about 7+ years to realize the savings. Sticker is $62,000, dealer is doing $55,000 including the Mopar steps. This way I will get 4-6 months payments in where if I would order, I will be waiting.

Blee2221

Reaction score
I actually gave up on ordering. I originally wanted the Rebel 12 with eTorque. I found one with the color I wanted, all the options I wanted, and Rebel 12. It does not have the eTorque however. I did want that but considering the price vs savings, it would take me about 7+ years to realize the savings. Sticker is $62,000, dealer is doing $55,000 including the Mopar steps. This way I will get 4-6 months payments in where if I would order, I will be waiting.

55 before or after taxes? And how’d you get them to include the mopar steps? Working on a deal for a rebel 12 now and trying to get my dealer to include the steps but doesn’t want to.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
55 before or after taxes? And how’d you get them to include the mopar steps? Working on a deal for a rebel 12 now and trying to get my dealer to include the steps but doesn’t want to.

$55 before taxes. Tried to go lower but they wouldn't move. They included them at a reduced rate (ended up being like $700 vs $1,000 or something like that). I know they were trying to meet their numbers for the month so that may have helped. I haven't even bought the truck yet and already got the email from RAM con graduating me on my new purchase.

Had another dealer that was going to do $53,400 on a non rebel 12 with torque. Included everything else I wanted. They were working to include the steps when I found this one. I also tried to work a deal on another truck in December and the lowest they would go was $57,000, so when this one said $55,000 with the steps, I jumped on it.

Blee2221

Reaction score
$55 before taxes. Tried to go lower but they wouldn't move. They included them at a reduced rate (ended up being like $700 vs $1,000 or something like that). I know they were trying to meet their numbers for the month so that may have helped. I haven't even bought the truck yet and already got the email from RAM con graduating me on my new purchase.

Had another dealer that was going to do $53,400 on a non rebel 12 with torque. Included everything else I wanted. They were working to include the steps when I found this one. I also tried to work a deal on another truck in December and the lowest they would go was $57,000, so when this one said $55,000 with the steps, I jumped on it.

I’m working on a deal now for a rebel 12 with almost everything I want. Just missing the 33 gallon tank but not a deal breaker. Sticker is 61,300. Dealer came down to $54.8. $2500 in rebates and $4k in discount. After taxes it came to just a tad over $60k. I figured it was almost February and truck month do I wanted to wait to see what the new rabtes were going to be. Don’t think my salesman like that but oh well. Lol. Truck month rebate for the rebel is $2250. A thousand more than last month, plus the truck conquest rebate(if that still exists, which I’m hoping it does) will bring me down to about $59k otd with taxes. They will only do the off road running boards and tonneau cover at cost.

Dreng

Reaction score
I’m working on a deal now for a rebel 12 with almost everything I want. Just missing the 33 gallon tank but not a deal breaker. Sticker is 61,300. Dealer came down to $54.8. $2500 in rebates and $4k in discount. After taxes it came to just a tad over $60k. I figured it was almost February and truck month do I wanted to wait to see what the new rabtes were going to be. Don’t think my salesman like that but oh well. Lol. Truck month rebate for the rebel is $2250. A thousand more than last month, plus the truck conquest rebate(if that still exists, which I’m hoping it does) will bring me down to about $59k otd with taxes. They will only do the off road running boards and tonneau cover at cost.

Where are you seeing $2250 for rebel rebate? Everywhere hi look its stil $1250

Blee2221

Reaction score
Where are you seeing $2250 for rebel rebate? Everywhere hi look its stil $1250

Ramtrucks.com. New truck month rebates.

Attachments

• 96781235-F69C-4114-A6CF-C2910F733CB8.png
    96781235-F69C-4114-A6CF-C2910F733CB8.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 33

RAMDJ

Reaction score

Yeah, I am seeing the same $1,250 here in Florida. This is the same rebate it was last month as well.
Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 7.35.17 PM.png

Dfouts20

Reaction score
Any more rumors? Maybe they unveil a new Rebel 12 trim at the Chicago auto show?

I really want leather and am contemplating the LT Chevy Trail Boss if the Rebel 12 does not become available again.

Dreng

Reaction score
Any more rumors? Maybe they unveil a new Rebel 12 trim at the Chicago auto show?

I really want leather and am contemplating the LT Chevy Trail Boss if the Rebel 12 does not become available again.

Only thing iv heard is on another post saying they asked Ram and got a reply saying it was done and only on the site because some dealers have them on the lots still.

Have you looked at the new AT4? GMV dealers seem to be offering better dealer discounts than Chevy and you get more features. Though I do like the trailboss look better.

Blee2221

Reaction score
Only thing iv heard is on another post saying they asked Ram and got a reply saying it was done and only on the site because some dealers have them on the lots still.

Have you looked at the new AT4? GMV dealers seem to be offering better dealer discounts than Chevy and you get more features. Though I do like the trailboss look better.

I checked out the AT4 along with the rebel. AT4 was nice but for some reason, the seats felt very uncomfortable for me. Felt like I was sitting on a rock.

Neokane

Reaction score
Is the rebel 12 still dead?
I have looked at the AT4 and it just doens't do the same thing as the rebel 12 does for me.. Maybe when the 2020's come out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/