5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reasonable Mechanic in SE Michigan?

Mason1217

Reaction score
Anyone on here that works at a shop or out of home? Or know of someone?
Have to get the brakes on my daughters 2007 Sebring looked at, pedal is mushy, sometimes goes to floor, sometimes seems like the car stops ok. Already tried bleeding, only helped slightly. If you are or know of someone and don’t want to put contact info out in the forum, PM me in here please.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds like a bulging brake line. Did you look at each of them in the wheel well when bleeding?

pgrant3491

Reaction score
I know this is old, but it doesn't hurt to let you know: Classic Automotive in Sterling Heights is very reasonable. I have been going there for over 10 years and they have always treated me well. On a few occasions, I mentioned what I thought was the issue, and it turned out it was something else that was half the cost. They are very honest, and that must be what keeps them constantly busy. They have even thrown in freebies when working on my vehicles.

Mason1217

Reaction score
I know this is old, but it doesn't hurt to let you know: Classic Automotive in Sterling Heights is very reasonable. I have been going there for over 10 years and they have always treated me well. On a few occasions, I mentioned what I thought was the issue, and it turned out it was something else that was half the cost. They are very honest, and that must be what keeps them constantly busy. They have even thrown in freebies when working on my vehicles.
Thanks for finding such an old post and still replying to try and help. Appreciate it. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread