5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Seats

Kyles

Reaction score
There is a white hook on each of the seat that you can remove a few inches off & they will be able to fold down.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a release latch on the back of each rear seat... it's a small tether you have to pull, then it will fold down.
Only models with reclining rear seats will have the tether. All other models you will have to remove each half by removing two 18mm and two 10mm bolts and then lift the seat slightly to pull them forwards.

If you don’t have e-torque or a factory sub there may be enough room behind either side to put a small compressor.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
If you don’t have rear reclining seats they don’t fold down.

smccallister

Reaction score
Thank you all! I will be removing the seats soon and cutting off a bit of the metal piece to allow this to work. Since I have Etorque with a factory sub, hopefully I have the room to install a compressor.

smccallister

Reaction score
Good luck!

Just got the damn seat out and there is like 1-2” behind it.
443090d0de6681feed050990e49cd7c5.jpg

Looks like it will go in the storage compartment under the rear seat.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
I thought about that, but I plan on getting locking covers for the 2 of them for other items. I may actually throw it in there for a couple days and see how I like it though. Thanks!

smccallister

Reaction score

This is the one I was looking at to mount to the frame underneath. But since I had the compressor from my old truck, I figured I would use it and save the $350.
6204278025157dffa4601c5cae95f15b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread