5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLift 3.5" SST lift kit for 2019 Rams (69-1935)

NixG80

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this kit on their 2019+ Rebel? Curious to see if anyone has had any issues with the install.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Trebel

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this kit on their 2019+ Rebel? Curious to see if anyone has had any issues with the install.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
Mine is getting installed tomorrow ! I have a 2019 rebel :)

Jrasanen

Reaction score
I get wheels and tires Friday and will post all the pics I can . 2 weeks running lift and no issues so far . Front end is stiffer but that’s expected
Any update? Looking to buy this kit too for a rebel

vadedram

Reaction score
Any update? Looking to buy this kit too for a rebel
Hey, I know this thread is about ReadyLift, but incase you were also wondering about Rough Country's 3.5" lift, I have it on my Rebel 2019, (have also used them on previous 2500s). Never had an issue with theirs, and they held up under rough heavy duty hauling. As for a 1500, this is my first Rough Country lift, And to be honest have never had ReadyLift, so cant compare. I do know that you cant use the preload spacers that come with the kit from ReadyLift for the Rebel (or any Ram with ORP), but you can use the preload spacers from Rough Country. As for details on why/why not, I am not sure. But thats what they say. So due to this, I am wondering if you get the same amount of lift out of both kits. So maybe you get more lift from Rough Country, idk. Something to look into. Just thought I would add this so you can add it to your research.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/