5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ReadyLift 3.5 inch guidance neede

MTRATX

Reaction score
I am about to install a 3.5 in ReadyLift on my 2020 1509. I am reading very mixed reviews about this lift. Many have said that it makes the truck ride horribly stiff and a few have mentioned vibration. Do you think this is because the shocks are over extended? ReadyLift says that aren’t but what else could it be?
What are the best shocks that are available right now? The Blisten 5100’s still aren’t being produced.

Blukehart

Reaction score
I have the readylift 3.5” sst lift on my ram. I recomend you get the BDS 4” lift. I will by changing soon

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am about to install a 3.5 in ReadyLift on my 2020 1509. I am reading very mixed reviews about this lift. Many have said that it makes the truck ride horribly stiff and a few have mentioned vibration. Do you think this is because the shocks are over extended? ReadyLift says that aren’t but what else could it be?
What are the best shocks that are available right now? The Blisten 5100’s still aren’t being produced.
The Bilstein 5100’s are 100% being produced now.

MIKE71

Reaction score
I have the readylift 3.5” sst lift on my ram. I recomend you get the BDS 4” lift. I will by changing soon

im thinking about the readylift but add fox shocks ... bought the mopar lift kit but feel it’s not gonna be high enough .... y don’t you like the readylift??
Love the looks of all the readylift trucks I’ve seen . But seems like lots of complaints on ride quality

Gordy737

Reaction score
Hey there I just installed the RL 3.5 inch kit on my 2020 Rebel Black edition and it’s a superb stance and ride height.

I’ve used the entire kit and not had a problem, suspension feels a bit harder when going over those horrible plastic speed humps, however normal concrete humps feel ok. Turning radius for U turns is smaller to the angle of the CV joints. Spoke
To RL about the install and they have been supportive.

Attachments

• 62A22A6A-5C0D-42AD-B39D-A0483EAA74CB.jpeg
    62A22A6A-5C0D-42AD-B39D-A0483EAA74CB.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 675A6E43-1970-40FD-A643-CCDBF77A1975.jpeg
    675A6E43-1970-40FD-A643-CCDBF77A1975.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 114

PROJO

Reaction score
Hey there I just installed the RL 3.5 inch kit on my 2020 Rebel Black edition and it’s a superb stance and ride height.

I’ve used the entire kit and not had a problem, suspension feels a bit harder when going over those horrible plastic speed humps, however normal concrete humps feel ok. Turning radius for U turns is smaller to the angle of the CV joints. Spoke
To RL about the install and they have been supportive.

Hi, Just wondering if you had the preloaded spacers installed on your Rebel? - I have mine one, and they're causing a stiffer ride over bumps, and clunking noise. I'm thinking of removing them, at the cost of losing a little leveling on the appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread