5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ready lift vs Rough Country UCA

Fourtytee

Reaction score
This has been a big debate it seems from a couple other threads in the forum. Up here in Canada I went to a well known performance shop that specializes in lifting trucks and has been doing it for over 15 years.

When I asked for his opinion on weather to go with a RC or RL 3.5 he personally said the RC kit is the better option as it has better quality UCA designed for the 5th gen and doesn’t require any greasing or tinkering like the RL does.

Can anyone back this up? Majority of people bash RC so I wanted feedback.

Saints

Reaction score
That’s funny as the off-road shop that I went to and all of the research that I’ve done says the exact opposite.

daspes

Reaction score
As the owner of an off road shop. I would never install anything Rough Country makes past a leveling puck.

They literally are the worst lifts and components on the market. So bad I refuse to even sell any of their products. At least once a month I’m replacing a set of bent control arms, blown shocks, split bushings, or sagging springs. On average their joints and springs last 6-12 months.

RodRow

Reaction score
I’m no expert, but I have the RL UCAs on my 2 2019 Laramies and have no complaints. Opinions are like navels!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread