5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RamBox

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't recall if any of the 2019s at the auto shows were equipped with the RamBox? I read there is late availability...anyone know how late that is?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not sure I know I want to get them on my new Rebel. I have them on my Outdoorsman and love them.

Neocane

Reaction score
Bumped! I have seen the floor models with the Ram Box, but the question has yet to be answered. What exactly does "late availability" mean? Or when? The Ram Box is the only thing preventing me from building my first Ram truck and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, lol!

2019REBEL

Reaction score
I am thinking Aug 2018. That's the same late availability of the V6 Pentastar.
I went to the dealer and built a Rebel but no Pentastar and Rambox yet and no prices either.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Availability dates for the Ram Boxes haven't been announced yet, but we are looking into it and will update everyone as soon as we know.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Availability dates for the Ram Boxes haven't been announced yet, but we are looking into it and will update everyone as soon as we know.
Great, now I don't even get to ask that question !
1f606.png

263a.png

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Anybody have any news on the ram box ? Anybody dealer able to out in an order with them?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Still can't order them at my dealer. Thats why I was waiting til August, thats when they are gonna start building the Etorque. I want to test drive one before I order it.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Spok to 2 diff dealers today ....1 dealer said v8 w e torque could be ordered ans was in production but no ram boxes ....other deal said he could order ram boxes but not the e torque hemi......awesome that nobody has any idea

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go to the dealer, have them log on to dealerconnect and build you a truck - is that option there?AFAIK it is - I had a POC sent to me with the eTorque on it last week -salesman didn't even notice the option had become available. On the RamBox, I'm not sure. I was thinking of holding out for one but my deal is good enough for me to jump now.

Neocane

Reaction score
Just ordered my Laramie at the dealership yesterday! The rambox IS available, but only for custom orders at this time................so I finally pulled the trigger on my first RAM truck, so excited!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Neocane said:
Just ordered my Laramie at the dealership yesterday! The rambox IS available, but only for custom orders at this time................so I finally pulled the trigger on my first RAM truck, so excited!
Congrats on your order!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I heard e-torque and ram boxes could be ordered.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Ramboxes available for Rebel, now just waiting on ETorque. Not available on Canadian site yet.
2639.png
I see they changed the US site too. They had V6 on there before, now only Hemi and Hemi with ETorque.

fish mojo

Reaction score
Any word on 6'4" Rambox whether it will be available later? Rambox shows as a selection on 5'7 bed, but not 6'4 bed. Also, is the cargo management separate, meaning you have to also add it to Rambox to get both?

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Everything that I have looked at says the cargo management system is part of the Rambox.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is from the Ram website...

RamBox® Cargo Management System
$995
  • It's more than just a toolbox. The RamBox® Cargo Management System is a lit, secure, durable and drainable storage system incorporated into the side rails of your truck bed. And with the available AllSecure® Central Locking System, you can lock and unlock your cargo box and the rest of your vehicle with the push of a button.

No mention of anything else that used to go with the RamBox. If you add the Bed Utility Package it then includes the items that used to come with the RamBox. On the Ram website it lists this package as an extra 895.00 on top of the Rambox but the actual price is 495.00 MSRP

Bed Utility Group
$895----(WRONG PRICE on Ram Website)
INCLUDES:

4 Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks
LED Bed Lighting
Truck Bed Cargo Divider

I placed an order on 05/07/18 I had to order both the RamBox AND the Bed Utility group to get what used to be included with the Ram Box

ANT-Bed Utility Group 495 MSRP
XB9 RamBox Cargo Management System 995 MSRP-----1490.00 Total MSRP

If someone has a different take from their dealer please and you DO NOT have to order the Bed Utility Group to get the RamBox, please let me know so I can grab more money off the deal I got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/