5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram2019 UConnect System is rebooting after starting

FritzMeier

Reaction score
Hi to all, i am a German Dodge Driver from Bavaria. I have my new 2019 Laramie for some days now . My 2014 Ram was crashed in September by a Truck in Italy...nobody injured...thanks to the massive car! (Guys...we are in Germany...and her is a RAM more than massive...:))
Here is my little issue: After entering the Ram the system is booting....showing the RAM icon..shutting down...booting....shutting down and after the next reboot the system works perfect. Problem is: It´s like a date at the dentist...it´s not showing up on any start...it could work propper for a day and next day ist shows up again. I got the feeling the issue often shows up on the "first start" in the morning. Has anybody an idea how to fix this? If think that one of the startsettings is not working properly. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread