5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Rebels being delivered

TimG

Reaction score
Ryanww, Pictures would be awesome for sure!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They are building them and delivering....now I can finally order one...yeah:)

Ryanww

Reaction score
I haven't been able to take any pictures, but it is odd that they are sitting at one of Chrysler's 'holding lots' in Toledo, OH and not moving to someplace.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
for all you rebel guys. saw one at a local dealer this morning. i live in southern new jersey. it looked great! loved the rims. it just had the ugly tow mirrors. hope all you guys gets your trucks soon.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I better stop at the dealer again tonight...we drove through last night and didn't see one, but they have one scheduled to appear and while eating dinner on the other end of town an empty car hauler pulled in...awesome news though....get a pic if you can that would be great

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
for all you rebel guys. saw one at a local dealer this morning. i live in southern new jersey. it looked great! loved the rims. it just had the ugly tow mirrors. hope all you guys gets your trucks soon.
Take some photos

MJS005

Reaction score
It looks like this one just posted a little while ago. That pano sunroof sure looks nice! -

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That was awesome, like a tour of my new truck! Everything was exact... except for the air ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online