5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel option's

bravo1

Reaction score
Well my list of option's for my new 2019 Rebel TRX,will go as follow providing RAM/MOPAR will build the following parts add-on or build sheet optional add-on's. 1) 6.2L SC HEMI, 2) ZF's 8 speed 8HP70 TorqueFlite (Chrysler assembled at Kokomo,Il). 3) New Stamping's for front quarter body panels,and rear quarter body panels keeping with Rebel TRX design concept. 4) Side out exhaust. 5) Special leather edition. 6) Sun Roof panoramic. 7) Rear sliding window. 8) True beadlock rims (Rebel TRX design concept was spot on). 9 Mopar 4 point single spare tire rack relocation kit to mount tire in bed. 10) Spare tire lock for in bed tire mount. 11) Optional Mopar jack for desert operations including platform to stablize jacking truck in sand. 12 ) Washable/reuseable air filter ala K&N. 13. Allow for vendor DynaTrac to produce the DynaTrac Pro 60 with optional electronic locking feature. 14 The RAM Engineering team tasked with the Rebel TRX used the 215mm front axle which was capable of running over the Cali desert's at 100 mph so I good with this axle,if realiablity has been validated/proven. 15) 12 inch optional screen but standard will be 8 inch 8.4AN. 16) Trailer tow optional mirrors. 17. CrewCab confiquration with 6 1/2 foot bed. 18. Those killer looking all metal grab handles mounted on the bed rails for tie-down capablities and to assist in climbing into the bed. 19. Optional light Bar mounting for roof with a factory build in connection located on the roof as a plug access maybe.This connection would be tied into the body control module,with a stand alone switch located near the headlamp switch. 20) I am firm on Rebel TRX getting it's own body colors,and decal's/graphic's. This truck is at the top of the food chain and deserve's this kinda treatment. 21) Hands free Terrain assist selection sand/rock/snow/rain. 22) Now comes the question of paddle shifter's this ZF8HP70 has this design feature in various FCA product. Myself I would option for the console shifter,after seeing this console shifter at the Texas State Fair it just shows the driver as you open the door "beware this truck will bite you",it was meant for the Rebel TRX.23) This truck must be rated to tow 10,000 on a class 4 hitch so I could pull a nice 30 foot travel trailer loaded with creature comforts not a small box trailer ,as far as bed payload since the tire could be optionaled into the bed it will take from the bed payload so 1500 would be go..24) Tire/wheel size a 18 inch wheel maybe a 295/70/18 kicking the tire outside the fenders could throw sand/rock to the body so keeping it inline with the fender line ,but the Rebel TRX was designed with 37 inch tire.Last but not least ringing in number 25) This option would require much like the body side panels a front lower bumper which would allow for a MOPAR or factory optioned 10,000 lb Warn winch assembly with hand remote to operate the winch from inside/outside of the truck. Locate the winch control/remote box in the driverside corner of the engine bay with a cutout at the end of the hood to allow for the cord to come out of the engine bay into the cab.In case it is raining.So there it is my next Ram truck.You guys add on to this optional list so that if RAM marketing/engineering see this Topic they will know how we want this truck build.Oh Happy Days are here at Ram.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread