5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram Rebel light bar behind lower grill

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
Picked up a 20" light bar with the intent on installing behind my lower grill. Climbed under truck and found a perfect spot/fit for install. What I didnt realize is that the lower grill doesnt have mesh that will pass the light through. There is a solid backing on the lower mesh grill. Does anyone know if there is an OEM or aftermarket lower grill that will work. If so could you provide a link?

antwon412

Reaction score
the blank piece is removable. There’s about 20 clips that hold it in. Google a Rough Country 20” light bar RAM install. It fits on a Rebel as well. Just need to supply 4 bolts yourself.

rebel without a cause

Reaction score
May down the line replace with Black Horse 19-20 Ram Rebek 1500 TEXTURED Black MAX T Black Bull Bar Bumper Guard and mount light bar to bar.
Screenshot_20200409-033822_eBay.jpg

Ijlukaa

Reaction score
Was able to mount it in front of the lower grill off the license plate bracket.
do you have any pictures or videos of the lights turned on to see how bright they are, want to do the same but not sure which company to go with for me its between rigid and rough country

Rambo Rebel

Reaction score
Baja Designs makes a 20” bar specifically for the Rebel. Two models to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread